Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Day 161 Value of Inner Strength






Day 161 
วันที่ 10 มิถุนายน เป็นวันที่ 161 ของปี
Value : Inner Strength

"Inner strength comes from facing problems rather than avoiding them."

Contemplation

When we encounter problems we tend to blame people or situations.  We feel that these problems have come to take away our power.  We wish something will happen to change the situation so that we can be free of the problem.  But it seems to take a long time before the situation changes.

Application

The only way I can be free from a problem is to create a situation.  I need to realize that the situation will not change on its own.  Drawing on my inner strength helps me find a solution to the problem.  I then discover that I am capable of far more than I realized.

credit : 365 Days Of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)


No comments:

Post a Comment