Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Day 174 Value of Being Present


Day 174 
วันที่ 23 มิถุนายน เป็นวันที่ 174 ของปี
Value : Being Present

"To be in the present is to make the best use of it."

Contemplation

When we become dissatisfied with life, there is a tendency to look back and reminisce about times gone  by.  We sometimes wish we could return to particular moment in time.  Or we wonder what could have happened if we had made a different decision.  Soon we become trapped in thoughts and memories, and fail to make the most of the present.

Application

I have to realize that the only time I have any control over is now, and I have the power to make each moment count.  The way I choose to use my time now will also have an effect on my future. The only way I can make a beautiful future for myself is by making the best of the present moment.

credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture :  instagram.com

No comments:

Post a Comment