Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Day 175 Value of Self-Control


Day 175
วันที่ 24 มิถุนายน เป็นวันที่ 175 ของปี
Value : Self-Control

"Self-control means having the ability to channel thoughts in the right direction."

Contemplation

Normally we think of self-control as trying to force the mind not to think in a particular way.  It is perceived as something to do with suppressing emotion.  Of course, we find that we are unable to do so.  This usually means we give up altogether and consider self-control difficult.

Application

Self-control means mastering my thoughts, feeling and emotions.  However big the challenges may be, I am able to channel my thoughts in the right direction.  I never let my thoughts wander, so I never have to worry about regaining control.  This makes my mind creative so that I find the solutions to problems more easily.

credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture : howtomanifestnow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment