Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Day 168 Value of Learning from Mistakes


Day 168
วันที่ 17 มิถุนายน เป็นวันที่ 168 ของปี
Value : Learning from Mistakes

"To learn bring about a practical change."

Contemplation

We can learn a great deal from everything we do - the people we meet and the situations we find ourselves in.  But we often make the same mistakes again and again.  Although we may have understood the problem, we are unable the bring about real change.

Application

When I think I have learnt from a mistake.  I need to question whether I have really understood it, or if there is still more that I can learn.  This will help me make sure I don't repeat the same mistake and this is the key to real change.

credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture : theieltscoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment