Thursday, June 11, 2020

Day 162 Value of Self-Respect


Day 162 
วันที่ 11 มิถุนายน เป็นวันที่ 162 ของปี
Value : Self-Respect

"The one who has self-respect is free from aggression."

Contemplation
in difficult situations, we can feel helpless.  This creates tension, which often gets expressed in the form of aggression.  This kind of aggression cannot be suppressed or controlled and so simple things become difficult and relationships fill with conflict.

Application

When I respect myself, I can keep my mind calm.  I do not react to situation in a negative way.  Instead, I take time to understand  the situation and respond in the right way,  I make decisions in a composed state of mind,  and so I find myself relaxed even in the most difficult circumstance.


credit : 365 Days Of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)


No comments:

Post a Comment