Thursday, June 18, 2020

Day 169 Value of Wisdom


Day 169
วันที่ 18 มิถุนายน เป็นวันที่ 169 ของปี
Value : Wisdom

"To be wise is to be prepared for the tests of life."

Contemplation

We usually prepare for the tests of life only after we are faced with them.
Although we try hard, without being well-prepared, it s hard to progress.  To anticipate what might happen and be  well-prepared beforehand is to use our inner resources well.

Application

In order to move forward constantly, I need to be prepared well in advance.  I can only do this when I reflect on and learn from all the experiences of the past.  With this inner preparation I can face all life's tests.  I have all the skills I need to deal with the present.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture : tlnt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment