Sunday, June 28, 2020

Day 179 Value of Determination



Day 179
วันที่ 28 มิถุนายน เป็นวันที่ 179 ของปี
Value : Determination

"Determination breaks the barriers that difficulties create."

Contemplation

Difficulties are a part of life : we cannot avoid them.  When they arise, they often create barriers which prevent us from moving forward.  We become stuck and frustrated at our inability to move forward.

Application

Whenever difficult situations come my way, I need to remind myself to look at them not as barriers, but as stepping stones to progress.  Although it may still take a great deal of effort to leap from one to the next, my determination to succeed will give me the strength I need.

credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture : thebusinesswomanmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment