Friday, June 26, 2020

Day 177 Value of communication


Day 177 
วันที่ 26 มิถุนายน เป็นวันที่ 177 ของปี
Value : Communication

"The art of listening enables me to support those around me."

Contemplation

When I hear something negative about someone, I am often influenced by it, even if I have only had positive experiences with the person in question.  This brings about a change in my attitude and behavior toward that person.

Application

I need to learn the art of listening to enable me to respond in to right way.  When someone describes another person in a negative light I need to understand what that person was thinking and feeling at the time.  When I do this I will be able to support him without prejudice.

credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)
picture : propy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment