Saturday, June 27, 2020

Day 178 Value of Calmness


Day 178
วันที่ 27 มิถุนายน เป็นวันที่ 178 ของปี
Value : Calmness

"True victory lies in keeping the mind peaceful in chaotic conditions."

Contemplation

It is easy to have pessimistic feelings and react in a negative way when there is chaos all around.  We usually find several reasons to justify such behavior.  But we do not feel positive or happy about our reaction, and there is no victory in expressing negative feelings, nor in suppressing them.

Application

To attain peace when something goes wrong.  I need to keep my mind open to the advantages hidden in the situation.  Then I can accept and learn.  This will create positive feelings, which will help me find the solution to a problem.  I will transform every defeat into a victory.

credit : 365 days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

No comments:

Post a Comment