Saturday, November 4, 2017

Day 6 Value of Giving




Day 6

Value : Giving

"To recognize others needs and to give
 unconditionally is to be truly happy"

Contemplation

We expect a great deal from others and often forget what we have to offer them in return.  We find it difficult to give of ourselves unconditionally, and instead tend to think about what we are going to get out of giving.  By focusing on what we hope to gain, we lose the joy of giving, and when we don't get what we expected we experience negative feelings.

Application

There is true joy in giving.  When I realize I am able to help someone,  I will give them what they need without expecting anything in return.  I will learn the pleasure of giving unconditionally, using my gifts to benefit others,  This will help me get in touch with my inner self and help me experience true happiness.


Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

Photo : google.co.th

No comments:

Post a Comment