Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Day 28 Value of Honesty


Day 28

Value : Honesty

"Honesty brings progress."

Contemplation

Honesty is usually associated with telling the truth or being open with others.  We often find it easier to be honest with others than with ourselves.  It can be difficult to admit our weaknesses, even to ourselves.  But in order to progress, we need to be brave enough to face the truth.

Application

More than anything else I need to be honest with myself.  That means reflecting upon my thoughts, words and behavior.  If I start making excuses for myself,  I am not being truly honest,  When I become aware of my weaknesses, I will be able to address them and move forward.


Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment