Saturday, November 18, 2017

Day 18 Value of Simplicity



Day 18

Value : Simplicity

"To be simple is to become an example"

Contemplation

Simplicity is often mistaken as ordinariness.  It is sometimes associated with lack of color and variety.  So we rarely focus on simplicity in our words and actions.  Instead, we tend to add as much color as we can in order to seem more attractive or impressive.  In the process we move ourselves away from our original nature.

Application

To be simple is to think of myself as like a seed, which is complete, yet simple.  True simplicity means discovering and using the qualities within me.  It means becoming closer to my true nature and being.  Once I allow these qualities to flow out from my inner self, others are able to take inspiration from me.  With my own simplicity I will become an example for others.



Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment