Friday, November 24, 2017

Day 24 Value of Being Present


Day 24

Value : Being Present

"To understand the importance of my actions is to create a fortune for myself."

Contemplation

We usually blame fortune when something goes wrong.  We complain that life is unfair, or regret past actions that have brought about the current situation.  But to dwell on what went wrong in the past means that we cannot fully experience the present.

Application

Instead of cursing my past actions, I need to make the most of the present.  Whatever I do today, will benefit me now, as well as in the future.  I need to pay attention so that I take the right action and create the best fortune for myself.


Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment