Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Day 29 Value of Using our gifts


Day 29

Value : Using our gifts

"To be special is to bring love and beauty to every word and every act."

Contemplation

Sometimes we hold back, waiting for the right situation to use our gifts.  But there are often times when we could have done more.  Each of us has the power to turn ordinary moments into memorable ones.

Application

When I am aware of my own gifts in a conscious way, I can make everything I say or do meaningful and powerful.  Nothing is wasted, or even ordinary; everything I do becomes special. I am not caught up with the ordinariness or the negativity of a situation, but am able to enjoy the moment by making it my own.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment