Thursday, November 30, 2017

Day 30 Value of Giving


Day 30

Value : Giving

"To consider oneself to be big is to have a generous heart."

Contemplation

When we consider ourselves 'big', we usually expect the same from others.  We want them to give us respect and obey us. But we do not always find others listening to us or obeying us.  This leads to disappointment and the urge to use our authority in a more forceful way.

Application

To be big means being a giver.  If I am big, I need to understand that there are others less fortunate than myself, and I need to use what I have been given to help them.  This attitude will help me attract others' good wishes, which in turn will help me progress.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)

Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment