Friday, November 17, 2017

Day 17 Value of Discernment



Day 17

Value : Discernment

"To see things as they are is to be free from the influence of weaknesses."

Contemplation

Sometimes we react to small situations.  Our feelings are dependent on the situations we face.  If we experience negative feelings we often try to change them.  But this can be difficult, either because of our personality, the personality trait we are working with at the time, or a particularly challenging event.

Application

To change my reactions to the different situations that face me, I need to change the way I see things. I need to understand the situation as it is and not let it be colored by my personality traits.  When I see things as they are,  can control how I act in situations instead of simply reacting.


Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment