Saturday, December 30, 2017

Day 60 Value of Stability


Day 60 

Value : Stability

"To achieve success, we must first develop inner stability."

Contemplation

When a situation is good, our state of mind is good too.  But when something challenging happens, we experience fear or anxiety.  It is not so much that the situation goes wrong, it is more that our reaction goes wrong.

Application

In order to experience success or to feel victorious, I need to change the way I respond to situations.  Even in the most negative situations today I need to remind myself that even if the situation itself is not in my hands - how I choose to respond to it surely is.  Then I will make the best choices.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment