Sunday, December 24, 2017

Day 54 Value of Respect


Day 54

Value : Respect

"To be blind to the weakness of others is to be rich."

Contemplation

We tend to be sensitive to the weaknesses of others.  We immediately see them, which affects our attitude toward others and colors our interactions.  We find it difficult to see anything but those weaknesses.

Application

The solution lies in becoming aware of everyone's unique gifts.  The more I am able to do this, the more I will encourage another person to use what they have been given for the benefit of all.  I will gradually find that I can transform my relationships with others and experience richness and newness through every experience.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
 Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment