Monday, December 18, 2017

Day 48 Value of Tolerance


Day 48

value : Tolerance

"The power of truth gives us the ability to tolerate."

Contemplation

When someone disbelieves us, we tend to argue back and try to prove our point.  In spite of our great efforts, we are not usually able to convince them.  We should consider the simple fact that the more we talk, the less we are listened to.  This means we end up feeling more frustrated.

Application

When someone challenges the truth of my words, I need to think about whether there is something I can correct or learn.  When I start to do this, instead of being stubborn about what I have to say or blaming others, I will find it easier to be tolerant.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment