Saturday, December 16, 2017

Day 46 Value of Respect



Day 46

Value : Respect

"To give respect is to receive respect."

Contemplation

We normally expect respect from others and when others don't behave according to our expectations, tend to get disappointed.  We only think about what else others have to give but things always don't go according to expectations.

Application

Instead of expecting others to change according to my wishes and instead of expecting others' respect, I need to notice whether I give respect back. The more I accept and respect people for what they are, the more my mind will be at peace (free from wasteful and negative thoughts.) People will then start reponding to my feelings and give me respect too.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.



No comments:

Post a Comment