Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Day 50 Value of Determination


Day 50

Value : Determination

"Success is achieved through accurate efforts."

Contemplation

We tend to associate success with what we get, rather than how much effort we put in.  So when things don't turn out the way we expect, we associate negative feelings with the lack of success.  Then we stop putting in further effort.

Application

If I put in accurate efforts to succeed at a task, I try to do my best.  Because of this contribution, others will help, contributing whatever they can to bring the project to fruition.  Success follows.  When I do the right thing, I will experience constant self-progress, even if the result is not what I expected.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)

Daily messages to inspire you through the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment