Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Day 56 Value of Positivity


Day 56

Value : Positivity

"The one who is moldable is real gold."

Contemplation 

We are often easily influenced by the negativity in the world.  Every incident and interaction has an impact,and  we find ourselves absorbing a great deal of impurity from outside.  This is like mixing alloy with gold; when we are colored with negativity within, we are unable to be easily molded.  And when we are unable to change , we are unable to grow.

Application

I need to keep myself free from the negativity of outside situations and other people.  The best way to do this is to develop my inner positivity  It is like building a strong defense system against negative thoughts When I am able to maintain inner purity and positivity,  I find myself moldable again.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)

 Daily messages to inspire you through the year.



No comments:

Post a Comment