Saturday, December 23, 2017

Day 53 Value of Sweetness


Day 53

Value : Sweetness

"The nectar of sweetness spreads happiness and increases success."

Contemplation

When a big task to be accomplished -   especially under pressure - we tend to become task-oriented.  We only focus on the task at hand and don't give the same attention to our relationships at work.  This prevents us from increasing work-efficiency.

Application

I need to pay special attention to maintaining my relationships as I get my work done.  Discovering my own specialties and what I can contribute when I work with other spreads sweetness.  This sweetness within spreads positive vibrations and creates a happy, productive environment, which in turn leads us all to greater success.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
 Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment