Thursday, December 21, 2017

Day 51 Value of Enthusiasm


Day 51

Value : Enthusiasm

"To be free from carelessness is to be constantly enthusiastic."

Contemplation

When we see others being careless in their work, we tend to become careless too. We think that since the others have allowed weaknesses to take hold, it is acceptable for us to do the same.  Such carelessness prevents us from being enthusiastic and making effort to improve.

Application

Carelessness has a tendency to spread from one person to another.  When I see someone working carelessly, I need to remain strong within myself and pay close attention to my work.  This will help me to move ahead with enthusiasm.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment