Sunday, December 10, 2017

Day 40 Value of Faith


Day 40 

Value : Faith

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."

Contemplation

When we start doing a new task, of course we believe we can achieve it.  But sometimes as we move through that new project,  we lose faith and courage and tend to give up mid-task.
Difficulties and challenges cause our determination to waver and we become unable to achieve what we set out to do.

Application

What I require for achieving even the most impossible task is determination.  When I am determined to succeed, I will not let anything get in my way and will move forward until I reach my destination.  When I have faith in myself I will find that help comes my way and life is enriched by new experiences.


Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment