Saturday, December 9, 2017

Day 39 Value of Appreciation


Day 39

Value : Appreciation

"To appreciate one's resources is to experience constant progress." 

Contemplation

It is much easier to notice what we don't have than appreciate what we do.  Whenever challenging situations come our way, we tend to focus on what we lack.  With this attitude, we are unable to make an effort to change the situation.  We then tend to blame others or make excuses.

Application

In challenging situations I need to make a special effort to appreciate and use what I have.  When I continue to make effort in this way, every challenge will allow me to discover and use my hidden resources, making me richer.  This will equip me to experience constant progress.


Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment