Thursday, April 29, 2021

Day 118 Value of Communication


 Day 118

วันที่ 28 เมษายน เป็นวันที่ 118 ของปี

Value : Communication

"Words are effective when they are spoken with good wishes."


Contemplation

Although we speak with a great deal of logic so that other people understand our meaning, sometimes our words are misunderstood and misinterpreted.  Many conflicts arise because of this, spoiling our relationships.


Application

What I say is important - but much more important is how I say it and with what feeling.  I need to keep myself free from any kind of attitude when I communicate with people.  This happens naturally when I have good wishes for others - them my words become truly effective.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment