Friday, April 23, 2021

Day 113 Value of Introspection



 Day 113

วันที่ 23 เมษายน เป็นวันที่ 113 ของปี

Value : Introspection

"The difficulty of the situation lies in one's own state of mind."


Contemplation

When we experience a difficult situation, we often become overwhelmed by it.  We become stuck, unable to think about anything else.  When this happens, the smallest problem can easily turn into a bigger obstacle that becomes even more difficult to overcome.


Application

The size of any problem depends on my state of mind.  In reality, it doesn't matter how small or large the problem is what matters is how I perceive it.  When my mind is calm and balanced, my confidence grows.  If I believe I can overcome the problem, I will do so.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : image-gratuite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment