Monday, April 26, 2021

Day 116 Value of Self-Growth



 Day 116

วันที่ 26 เมษายน เป็นวันที่ 116 ของปี

Value : Self-Growth

"To develop our gifts is to enrich our lives."


Contemplation

When we interact with others, often we are overly concerned with their negative aspects.  Their gifts become hidden.  The more we emphasize negativity, the more difficult it is to see past it.  We fill ourselves and others with negativity, often without even realizing it.


Application

Becoming aware of our own gifts and those of others fills life with beauty.  When I am aware of others' unique gifts, I can encourage them to develop them.  Using my own gifts enriches others as well as myself.  At times of need, I am able to draw on these qualities.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment