Monday, February 22, 2021

Day 53 Value of Sweetness

 


Day 53

วันที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ เป็นวันที่ 53 ของปี

Value : Sweetness

"The nectar of sweetness spreads happiness and increases success."


Contemplation

When a big task has to be accomplished - especially under pressure - we tend to become task-oriented.  We only focus on the task at hand and don't give the same attention to our relationships at work.  This prevents us from increasing work efficiency.


Application

I need to pay special attention to maintaining my relationships as I get my work done.  Discovering my own specialties and what I can contribute when I work with others spreads sweetness.  This sweetness within spreads positive vibrations and creates a happy, productive enviornment, which in turn leads us all to greater success.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : hgtv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment