Sunday, February 7, 2021

Day 38 Value of Forgiveness



 Day 38

วันที่ 7 กุมภาพันธ์ เป็นวันที่ 38 ของปี

Value : Forgiveness

"To let go of the past is to stop it having a negative impact on the present."


Contemplation

We are often slaves of the past.  Even though something may have happened a long time ago, we often find ourselves unable to forgive and forget.  We relive the negative feelings associated with it and find it hard to break free.


Application

I need to free my mind of the past.  I need to reflect on what I have learnt from a past situation and learn to let go.  But I can only forget the past when I am able to forgive others and myself, I can only forgive when I learn from what happened.  When I learn from a situation, I free myself from the chains of the past.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : weddingforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment