Thursday, February 4, 2021

Day 34 Value of Selflessness


 Day 34

วันที่ 3 กุมภาพันธ์ เป็นวันที่ 34 ของปี

Value : Selflessness

"Selflessness brings happiness."


Contemplation

Selflessness is always accompanied by a desire, and because of this desire there can never be satisfaction.  We always want something more.  Someone who cannot overcome his or her own desires will never become a giver.  If we lack the ability to share resources for others benefit,  we can never be happy.


Application

When I am selfless I have respect for my own abilities, and I am able to use them for the benefit of others.  Because I have the satisfaction of using my talents, I am not looking for others to appreciate me.  I become a giver instead of a taker, which brings me happiness and good wishes from others.


credit : 365 Day of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment