Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Day 40 Value of Faith

 


Day 40

วันที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ เป็นวันที่ 40 ของปี

Value : Faith

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."


Contemplation

When we start doing a new task, of course we believe we can achieve it.  But sometimes as we move through that new project,  we lose faith and courage and tend to give up mid-task.  Difficulties and challenges cause our determination to waver and we become unable to achieve what we set out to do.


Application

What I require for achieving even the most impossible task is determination.  When I am determined to succeed, I will not let anything get in my way and will move forward until I reach my destination.  When I have faith in myself I will find that help comes my way and life is enriched by new experiences.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment