Friday, February 23, 2018

Day 111 Value of Harmony



Day 111

Value : Harmony

"To understand others is to be in harmony with them."

Contemplation

We expect others to have similar attitudes and beliefs to ourselves.  If another person's behavior or words are very different to what we are used to, we may find it hard to understand them.  We may even develop a negative attitude toward them, and find we are not able to get along well.

Application

I need to recognize that like musical notes, we are all different. Only when I am able to harmonize with other can I create a beautiful tune.  When I work with other people, I learn to understand them.  In the process, I will also learn more about myself and how to use my strengths to support others.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment