Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Day 104 Value of Happiness


Day 104

Value : Happiness

"Creativity comes when there is happiness."

Contemplation

When challenging situations head our way, there is a tendency to think in a cyclic way to try and overcome the problem.  That is, the mind thinks of the same things again and again in the search for a sololution.  The longer this goes on, the more difficult it is to find a solution.  There can be no happiness or peace of mind.

Application

Happiness touches the heart and enables creativity to emerge from within.  When I  am happy I am able to enjoy and make the best use of each moment.  Someone who is happy doesn't wait for the right opportunity to be creative, but finds the creative potential in each moment.  When I do something new, unique and different, I also have the satisfaction of having done my best.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.



No comments:

Post a Comment