Monday, October 30, 2017

Day 1 Value of Faith


Day 1
Value of Faith

"Trust in others wins co-operation from them."

Contemplation

To have faith in others also means reinforcing other people's faith in themselves.  This naturally increases their self-confidence and creates enthusiasm.  Then they become better able to respond to positive feelings and access their full potential.


Application

If I notice that someone I work with is not co-operating with me, I need to check my own faith in that person.  When I am able to appreciate them for their unique qualities, my faith in that person will grow.  As my faith develops, so will their attitude toward me.  Gradually, we become closer and are able to work together more easily.


Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year

No comments:

Post a Comment