Monday, February 5, 2018

Day 97 Value of Self-Control


Day 97

Value : Self-Control

"Real control means having control over the self."

Contemplation

When we talk about control, we usually think about controlling others or situations.  We rarely consider self-control - it sounds too difficult and painful. So it becomes tricky to change or adapt our thoughts, words and behavior and difficult to interest ourselves in self-control.

Application

To have control over myself means being a master.  My thoughts, words and behavior need to be ruled by my orders.  This is real self-control.  To do this, I need to practice being a master and not to become a slave to anything.  The more I practice the consciousness of being a master, the more everything that is mine will naturally obey my orders.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment