Friday, February 16, 2018

Day 107 Value of Sharing


Day 107

Value : Sharing

"To have the spirit of sharing is to be constantly happy."

Contemplation

We often get caught up with our needs and desires.  We become selfish, and focused on material possessions.  The more we have, the more we want.  We do not appreciate what we have, and become disappointed when our expectations are not fulfilled.  We forget the pleasure that comes from sharing with others.

Application

I have so many resources that I can share with others.  The more I become conscious of joy of giving, the more able I am to share both my material possessions and my inner resources.  I will then discover new treasures within myself and be able to use them for the benefit of myself and others.  This brings me constant satisfaction, as well as good wishes from others.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment