Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Day 105 Value of Positivity


Day 105

Value : Positivity

"As we think, so is our world."

Contemplation

In spite of our best efforts, if things don't turn out the way we expect them to, there is a tendency to get disheartened.  These negative thoughts this brings about create further negative situations and we find that the quality of life does not improve.

Application

Instead of beginning to change situations that are going wrong, I need to work at the seed of these situations - my thoughts.  I need to keep my thoughts positive in all circumstances.  This will make my actions positive too, and slowly I will find things changing for the better.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment