Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Day 5 Value of Truth

 


Day 5

วันที่ 5 มกราคม เป็นวันที่ 5 ของปี

Value : Truth

"Truth brings simplicity."


Contemplation

When  we understand the power of truth, life becomes simple.  Falsehood only leads to artificiality and complications.  If we have the power of truth within us and live with it, them we well never want to show off, nor become dependent on the compliments of others.  Then life becomes easy.


Application

If I ever find myself having negative thoughts because of my expectations of others, I should ask myself what I expect from them that I do not have within myself.  The more I learn the art of connecting to my own innate truth, the easier it will be to keep my life from complications.


credit : 365 Days of Wisdom (Dadi Janki)

picture : 500px.com



No comments:

Post a Comment