Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Day 98 Value of Fulfilling promises


Day 98

Value : Fulfilling Promises

"To make my promise practical brings benefit at each step." 

Contemplation

We often make promises to ourselves and others.  Although we are sincere at the time, the promise never actually gets fulfilled.  The promise is wasted when we do not translate intentions into action.

Application

When I make a promise to bring about a change in myself I need to act immediately, making a practical plan that will help me turn the promise into reality.  I also need to make sure I understand why fulfilling that promise is important for me.  I need to keep reminding myself of what I have committed to do until I accomplish it.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment