Thursday, February 1, 2018

Day 93 Value of Determination



Day 93
Value : Determination

"Success is achieved through determined effort."

Contemplation

We tend to associate success with what we get, rather than how much effort we put in.  So sometimes when things don't turn out the way we expected, we tend to think negatively because we feel unsuccessful.  This discourages us from trying again.

Application

When I am determined to succeed, I will do my best.  When others see how hard I'm working, they will help me and do whatever they can to help me achieve my goals.  When I am determined to succeed, I develop and progress, even if the result is not what was expected.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment