Thursday, February 15, 2018

Day 106 Value of Faith


Day 106

Value : Faith

"Where there is faith there is victory."

Contemplation

When we lack faith in ourselves we are assailed with doubts and questions about the self, others or situations.  This doubt makes us lose our most important resource - our thoughts.  We are not able to think well and make the right decisions.  So victory eludes us and we further develop negative feelings.

Application

When I have faith, I see myself as lucky and thus receive co-operation from others.  I am able to see and appreciate the simple things in life, which gives me the courage to go on.  There is then no worry and I am untroubled by anything that change around me.  My thoughts then remain positive.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment