Monday, February 12, 2018

Day 103 Value of Introspection


Day 103

Value : Introspection

"To pay attention to every act is to be a hero."

Contemplation

The role of the hero is something everyone is drawn to.  Everyone wants to be in a position to get people's praise.  When people praise us we feel good - when they don't we become disappointed.  We are often dependent on people's appreciation to feel good about ourselves, and other people's views are not reliable.

Application

I become a hero when I pay attention to everything I do.  I make sure that none of my words or actions are wasted or ordinary, and I strive for perfection in everything I do.  When I pay attention in this way, I will be able to give my best at all times.  I will feel satisfied, knowing that what I do is not as important as how well I do it.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment