Sunday, February 11, 2018

Day 102 Value of Patience


Day 102

Value : Patience

"Determination combined with patience brings success."

Contemplation

Sometimes we give up a task before we reach the end because we lack the patience to see things through.  We then question why this has happened, and many even start to think of ourselves as a failure.

Application

Every time I begin a new task,  I need to cultivate patience as well as determination.  Patience helps me to wait for the fruit of my effort.  If I am patient I am not in a hurry,  and will not give up, even if it the result of my labor isn't immediately visible.  Then I never experience failure,  only a constant journey toward success.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment