Saturday, February 10, 2018

Day 101 Value of Freedom


Day 101

Value : Freedom

"The one whose mind is free is the one who can bring benefit to other."

Contemplation

We often feel that we do not have enough time for the "self". But the more we think only about ourselves, the less time we have for anyone else. Days pass by without us being able to bring any benefit to others, or to ourselves.

Application

Instead of thinking about myself all the time, I need to realize that helping others naturally helps me as well.  To do this I first need to break free from the chains I have created in my own mind.  Once I am free, I will be able to progress and bring benefit to all around me.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment