Friday, February 9, 2018

Day 100 Value of Lightness


Day 100

Value : Lightness

"To consider problems to be a game is to move forward with lightness."

Contemplation

People consider challenging situations to be problems we need to be rid of.  We often avoid the situation or the people involved and we wish that everything would change.  After the challenge has passed, we tend to feel drained.

Application

If I understand that problems are just a game, I will be able to play whatever part I have to.   Then even when the most difficult problem comes my way, I can give my best because I understand the significance of what is happening.  I feel light and remain happy.  Because I never allow the problem to take control of me, I am able to master it.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment