Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Day 42 Value of Positivity


Day 42

Value : Positivity

"To recognize our own talents is to deserve life's best things."

Contemplation

We have many desires and expectations of life.  When we don't get what we want, it can lead to negative feelings such frustration, depression or a sense of inferiority.  Sometimes we get so caught up in these feelings that good things become hidden from our vision.

Application

When I am aware of my own unique talents and how I use them, I become more able to recognize what I deserve rather than what I desire.  I no longer focus on what I lack, but instead on the gifts I have been given, and how I can I use my resources to attain what I desire.


Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year

No comments:

Post a Comment