Monday, December 11, 2017

Day 41 Value of Responsibility


Day 41

Value : Responsibility

"Responsibility is best fulfilled with lightness."

Contemplation

Sometimes we become overwhelmed by our responsibilities which leads us into negative thinking  Our responsibilities weigh heavily on us, and we find ourselves wishing to escape.  We need to learn how to carry responsibilities lightly in order to fulfill them.

Application

I need to think of my responsibilities not as burdens, but gifts.  Becoming responsible for something helps me focus on doing the best I can for the benefit of others.  In the process, I find I learn new skills, and my inner qualities develop as I learn .  As a result, I will find myself enjoying what I am doing.
My responsibilities no longer hold me back; they allow me to grow.


Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year


No comments:

Post a Comment