Friday, December 8, 2017

Day 38 Value of Forgiveness


Day 38 

Value : Forgiveness

"To let go of the past is to stop it having a negative impact on the present."

Contemplation

We are often slaves of the past.  Even though something may have happened a long time ago, we often find ourselves unable to forgive and forget.  We relive the negative feelings associated with it and find it hard to break free.

Application

I need to free my mind of the past. I need to reflect on what I have learnt from a past situation and learn to let go.  But I can only forget the past when I am able to forgive others and myself; I can only forgive when I learn from what happened.  When I learn from a situation, I free myself from the chains of the past.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment